Operation Backpack 2021
What is Operation Backpack?
Operation Backpack is a FREE opportunity for students to pick out a new backpack that is filled with many of their required school supplies!
- Registration opens on Monday, July 12
- Registration closes on Tuesday, August 10
- Operation Backpack distribution day is Wednesday, August 18 (by appointment!)
Who is eligible to participate?
All students within the Northfield School District are eligible to participate (pre-k through grade 12).
Is Registration Required?
Yes, registration is required. Register online by clicking on the button below, call CAC at 507.664.3550, or visit us at 1651 Jefferson Parkway in Northfield.
What to Expect:
- Register online for each child with their name, date of birth, and gender.
- Select the appointment time that works best for you.
- You’ll receive a reminder postcard in the mail about a week before distribution day. Bring this postcard on the day of the distribution for easy check-in!
- Arrive at CAC, located at 1651 Jefferson Parkway in Northfield, at your appointment time, check-in at the Welcome Center, stay in your car and drive through the distribution lane to select the bags for your family.
- Once you’ve gotten your backpacks, you can return to the main parking lot and check out the other resources we’ll have available that day!
CAC would like to thank all of the local businesses and families that have contributed to Operation Backpack, helping to ensure all students in our community can start the school year prepared and ready to learn.
Operation Backpack is co-sponsored by CAC and the United Methodist Campaign for Children Committee.
Call 507.664.3550 or visit us at 1651 Jefferson Parkway in Northfield.