Feel good about making purchases at CAC’s Clothes Closet!
Looking to update your wardrobe? You’ll always find a treasure at CAC’s Clothes Closet, a full-fledged retail thrift store for adults and children of all ages. From vintage to contemporary, we upcycle a wide variety of quality, gently-used clothing, shoes, and accessories.
All profits support CAC’s programs, including our food shelf, emergency shelter and stable housing, employment support, youth services and so much more. Whether you shop, donate, or both, you’ll know that you’re making a positive impact in the Northfield community.
If you need assistance in purchasing shoes for your job or clothes for your child, the staff at CAC’s Resource Center can provide needed vouchers so you can shop at the Clothes Closet regardless of your income.
Feel good about donating items to CAC’s Clothes Closet. We rely on your donations and are happy to accept clean, new and gently used clothing.
- Keep your home clutter-free
- Protect the planet
- Help others in your community
- For the safety of our volunteers, please pack donations in kitchen-sized white garbage bags or boxes that can easily be lifted by one person
- Please donate clothing that is in-season
- We do not take any items other than clothing, jewelry, scarves, hats and purses
- Used a Bit (next door) will take linen, toys, dishes, furniture, etc.
- The Clothes Closet relies on volunteer support for sorting donations and other tasks
600 Water Street South
Northfield, MN 55057
Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
CAC’s vitality depends on the community — from volunteers to donations to program-specific support — so that we can continue to meet our neighbors’ basic needs.