Thank you so much for making last week’s Fare For All so successful. Many families came in and received so much food for so little money, smiling faces could be seen a mile away. Below is more information about Fare For All and new dates when they will be visiting us again.
The Community Action Center and St. Dominic’s Church with the support of other community organizations has invited Fare For All to come to Northfield to bring ultimate grocery savings to you.
What is Fare for All?
Fare for All is a community-driven, non-profit program that buys fruit, vegetables, and frozen meat in bulk to save you up to 40% off grocery store prices. Their goal is to help you save money on healthy foods.
Why should I come?
Not only will you save, but you will also be supporting local producers as well as an organization that provides lower prices for healthy food. Plus, the more people who participate, the more purchasing power the program has. This means that greater savings will be passed on to all participants.
- No pre-order is required for service;
- There is no income requirement to participate;
- There is no limit to how much you can buy;
- Items are sold in packages (or packs). Produce Pack ($10), Mega Meat Pack ($25), No Pork Products ($11)
- We accept major credit cards, EBT cards, and cash. No checks.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:Fare For All will be located at St. Dominic’s Church (216 Spring St. N, Northfield Mn 55057) on the following Thursdays from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- April 10th
- May 1st
- June 5th
- July 10th
- August 7
- September 4th
- October 2
- October 30 – don’t forget to buy for Thanksgiving!
- NO NOVEMBER DATES
- December 4th
For more information or questions please contact the CAC at 507-664-3550