The Community Action Center is fortunate to have a top-notch staff that is committed to helping Northfield-area families obtain stability in the midst of extraordinary difficulties. If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out our employment application.
We are currently seeking part-time (12-25 hours weekly) staff for the Clothes Closet.
Job requirements include:
1. The ability to assist customers with a pleasant and courteous attitude;
2. The ability to work with diverse populations;
3. The ability to operate a cash register and handle money;
4. The ability to follow directions;
5. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
This position includes assisting customers, pricing clothing according to guidelines, sorting, hanging, and displaying merchandise, answering questions from the public, receiving donations, and carrying items to the sales floor. Saturday hours may be required.
Interested candidates should complete the job application via the link above or obtain an application in the store. The store is located in the River Park Mall, 645-1389.
If you are one of our neighbors looking for help finding work, read more about Northfield WORKS. You can contact our office at 507.664.3550 and we’ll be happy to connect you with the appropriate employment resources.